Korkmaz Ornella Wok
- Size: 24x6.5 (A1118 ), 28x8.5 (A1119)
- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick properties on interior surfaces
- Extra resistance and strength against scratching
- Withstands up to 70,000 washes
- Environmentally friendly production technology
- Cooking without toxic fumes (no PFOA, cadium or lead)
- Easy to clean
- It provides maximum time and energy savings thanks to the Solar Base base system, which provides the highest heat transfer on all types of hobs, including induction.
- It does not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- It provides high cooking performance even at low heat with its high thermal conductivity.
- It makes more delicious meals by using less oil than other types of cookware.
- It is produced from materials that can be recovered by recycling.
- The superior German technology in Volcanic Coating is incomparable with its non-stick and scratch-proof properties from pot to pan, prepared by Weilburg with not 1, not 2, but 5 layers of volcanic coating.
Ornella, which is produced from recycled, completely natural material, with environmentally friendly technology, makes delicious meals using very little oil with its extra scratch-resistant volcanic-looking PTFE coating and high-temperature resistant silicone outer coating.